With the joyous holiday and winter months upon us, Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park will officially return for its 16th season. On opening day, the first 100 people in line will receive free hot chocolate, skate rentals, and Bank of America branded gloves to celebrate the start of the season.
New Yorkers and visitors alike will discover new merchants, endless shopping opportunities, mouth-watering food options from more than 150 vendors, delicious bites from Public Fare, and an enhanced skating experience at the city’s only admission-free ice skating rink.
This year’s winter wonderland will offer a variety of exciting first-time food vendors and retail shops, including: DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections, ZenGarage, Sara Designs, No Chewing Allowed, Le Souk Ceramique, Jet Set Candy, Cheesesteaks by the Truffleist, Bao by Kaya, Aux Merveilleux de Fred, Soap and Paper Factory and Metal Park, among many others.
The opening will be followed by unique and festive experiences and events throughout the winter season, including:
· The Annual Tree Lighting Skate-tacular – December 1
o Features an original theatrical ice production starring acclaimed skaters and live music in partnership with (RED) on World Aid’s Day
· Santa’s Corner – December 16-23
o Meet Santa and his helpers for a free holiday photo.
· Winter Carnival – January 26, 27 and February 2, 3
o A frosty celebration with an outdoor brewhouse, ice activities and more wintry fun.
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- @UO Community Meet-up Presented by @FujifilmUS- Sunday April 8th - March 19, 2018
- The Egg House Pop Up- Saturday April 7th – Wednesday June 27th - March 19, 2018
- @Noisey Weekend: Brooklyn-Friday March 30th- Saturday March 31st - March 19, 2018