Big Daddy’s Diner
91st and Broadway
DoNYC and our friends at Deep Eddy Vodka are taking over Big Daddy’s Diner for a night of danc’n and romancing, winkn’n and drink’n, slamm’n and jamm’n with the band, SnackCat and DJ Set by Jessica Louise Dye (High Waisted).
Get thrown back to a time when the war was over and the feelings shifted from fear to fun, the celebrities of the day were Elvis and Marilyn Monroe, swing, bop and rock and roll were filling the airwaves, and the dance clubs were packed with the hottest dance moves of the century.
RSVP for Entry with FREE Deep Eddy Vodka from 8-10pm (while supplies last) with drink specials after. 1950’s Attire is not mandatory but certainly encouraged and prizes will be awarded to the following categories:
– Best Dressed Couple
– Best Single Costume (Male + Female)
– Best Celebrity (Male + Female)
– Most Unique Costume
Head uptown with us as we take a trip down memory lane and celebrate all of the glitz and glam of the past. This party is going to be OUT OF SIGHT. Ya dig?
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- Brooklyn Wine Fest- Saturday April 14th - March 22, 2018
- Here’s What Went Down at @MeatpackingNY’s Open Market Event - March 22, 2018
- @BrooklynBrewery Beer Mansion- Friday April 13th-Saturday April 14th - March 22, 2018