Times Square Fall Festival
Last month, the New York Times published an article calling tapioca pearls “blobs” and referred to bubble tea as “exotic.” Readers sounded off, and the Times revised their piece, but this much was clear: despite the proliferation of bubble tea beyond Chinatown, Flushing, and Sunset Park, there are still people out there who know nothing about Taiwan’s “National drink.”
Let’s fix that, and help bring bubble tea to the crossroads of the world: Times Square. In the first ever NYC bubble tea festival, a stretch of Broadway right above Times Square will be transformed into a one-of-a-kind festival.
Buy a ticket below or day of (while supplies last) and you’ll be able to sample cups of bubble tea from major players and boutiques in the bubble tea business.
Additional drinks will be available for purchase, and also come out for:
* World’s Largest Bubble Tea Cup
* Night Market Style Food
* Hakka Pestle Tea Experience
* Creative Market featuring Arts & Crafts from Taiwan and local artists
* Kids Craft Workshop
Help us bring bubble tea and Taiwan to the world, and show everyone that the drink we love is much more than just blobs!
Tickets: $10 + Fee
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- Floral Mixology with It’s By You- Wednesday February 28th - February 16, 2018
- Macy’s Celebrates Black Trailblazers In The Community- Wednesday February 28th - February 16, 2018
- @CrispinCider Presents: Rosé All Year- Saturday February 24th - February 16, 2018