WG (What’s Good) is a mobile marketplace app that connects promoters with those looking too explore the nightlife scene. It’s really great for both sides because promoters get more business to their venues and earn extra money on the side, while patrons can connect directly to the nightlife market makers, ensuring the best price, negotiate table or bar minimums and avoid lines and hassles at the door.
Here’s what sets What’s Good apart from others:
For Patrons or users of the app:
- WG connects you directly with promoters instead of venues to ensure the best price on any given night.
- You can negotiate back-and-forth with promoters for a given venue specifying your crew (m/f) and desired price. You also pay small fee, but hey that’s pretty much for anything experience you purchase online or through an app.
- Once connected you can chat with them through the app to avoid lines and hassles at the door.
- You can also set your own budget, crew and city which promoters can see and suggest different ideas and places to go.
As a Promoter:
- You can use WG to promote at any venue. It can be an Event with a set price, like open bars and covers or a Booking, which has a negotiable price, like table minimums.
- The negotiated price gets paid at the venue itself and not through the app, WG just helps makes that connection even smoother.
Looking to have your plans all set for a night out with friends or are you a promoter looking to add some business on the side?
Scenes from the Launch Party!
Latest posts by Jen (see all)
- FW18 NYFW Recap: @Philipp_Plein - February 26, 2018
- Caribbean Feels with Broadway Musical Once on This Island x Cove Lounge - February 1, 2018
- Get Your Glam on with Stella & Dot! - January 5, 2018