Another September, Another Fabulous NYFW! As usual, Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) has the scoop.
This year NYFW unofficially begins on September 6th when Tom Ford returns to show with an evening show. Narciso Rodriguez, Pamella Roland, and VFILES are among those presenting their collections earlier that day.
The season takes place from September 7th-13th. It features the second outing of Raf Simons for Calvin Klein, Jeremy Scott celebrates his brand’s 20-year anniversary, Fenty by Rihanna concludes a day of shows, while Shayne Oliver presents his first collection for Helmut Lang. Ralph Lauren is taking his guests to Bedford, NY to show his collection in his garage of rare – and legendary – automobiles, which he will follow with a private dinner.
See Full Schedule Here!
Some other ways to get your fashion fix include other Fashion Shows like Style Fashion Week, AMCONYC Fashion Week, Street Fashion Week, Uptown Fashion Week, Harlem Fashion Week, Art Hearts Fashion, and Nolcha Shows.
Want to attend for yourself? For most shows, if you are within the industry (designer, stylists, buyers, blogger, press/media) you can try your luck and request to attend.
You can also attend various shows, and presentations, and events using the following list NYC Plugged has created for you! Go on and bookmark this page as it will get updated regularly leading up to and during NYFW!
- NYFW SS18 Recaps: Aisha McShaw, Addition Elle, Banana Republic, Hakan Akkaya, and Ulla Johnson
- NYFW SS18 Recaps: Custo Barcelona, Prabal Gurung, Samantha Leibowitz, Torrid, and Vivienne Hu
- NYFW SS18 Recaps: Irina Vitjaz, KG’s House of Fashion and Street Fashion Week
- Design Talk with Marimekko Designer Mika Piirainen- Tuesday September 12th
- NYFW: Zadig & Voltaire @837NYC- Monday September 11th
- #creatorfirst Niche NYFW VIP Party- Wednesday September 13th
- Kayode Co Jewelry NYFW Show 2017- Sunday September 10th
- FASHUN TWEEK- Saturday September 9th
- @MIDORILINEA NYFW Event- Friday September 8th
- Spindle Mag NYFW Party- Thursday September 7th