Perrine at The Pierre
2 E 61st Street
Join us for Diwali, a colorful celebration of India’s Festival of Lights, at The Pierre Hotel’s Perrine Restaurant.
Transport yourself as our Rosé Terrace is illuminated by lanterns, decorated oil lamps and twinkling lights. Experience the welcome ceremony of Arti, Tikka and Haar. Savor the sounds of a mix of traditional Indian performers and contemporary Indian-inspired DJ music throughout the evening.
Indulge in Executive Chef Ashfer Biju’s menu of elevated Indian bites featuring:
– Pav Bhaji
– Vada Pav
– Bhel Puri
– Samosas & Chutneys
– Kebabs / Biryani / Dal Makhni
– Mithai Wall – a wall of Indian sweets decorated with Diwali lights
– Kulfi pops
The night’s signature drinks will include Lassi, specialty cocktails by Bacardi and endless Whispering Angel rosé. Our celebration will also feature special appearances by celebrity guests.
Tickets: $95 + Fee
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- @Samsung837 Galaxy Photo Tour- Saturday January 20th - January 17, 2018
- THE FLOURISH PARTY- Friday January 19th - January 17, 2018
- @DeanAndDeLuca: Life From Prince St.: Food in Vogue- Thursday January 18th - January 17, 2018