Perrine at The Pierre
2 E 61st Street
Join us for Diwali, a colorful celebration of India’s Festival of Lights, at The Pierre Hotel’s Perrine Restaurant.
Transport yourself as our Rosé Terrace is illuminated by lanterns, decorated oil lamps and twinkling lights. Experience the welcome ceremony of Arti, Tikka and Haar. Savor the sounds of a mix of traditional Indian performers and contemporary Indian-inspired DJ music throughout the evening.
Indulge in Executive Chef Ashfer Biju’s menu of elevated Indian bites featuring:
– Pav Bhaji
– Vada Pav
– Bhel Puri
– Samosas & Chutneys
– Kebabs / Biryani / Dal Makhni
– Mithai Wall – a wall of Indian sweets decorated with Diwali lights
– Kulfi pops
The night’s signature drinks will include Lassi, specialty cocktails by Bacardi and endless Whispering Angel rosé. Our celebration will also feature special appearances by celebrity guests.
Tickets: $95 + Fee
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- Nightlife Has a New Best Friend, The “What’s Good” App - November 23, 2017
- Thrillist Holiday Hideaway- Saturday December 16th- Sunday December 17th - November 23, 2017
- Entertainment Cruises Wedding Showcase- Saturday December 9th - November 23, 2017