Brookfield Place ‘Fresh Catch’ Outdoor Culinary Series- July 20th- August 11th (Fridays & Saturdays)
Latest posts by NYCPLUGGED (see all)
- K-Expo 2018- Sunday September 30th - September 23, 2018
- Brooklyn Wine Fest- Saturday September 29th - September 23, 2018
- @Spotify’s RapCaviar Live- Saturday September 29th - September 23, 2018
230 Vesey Street
This summer, Brookfield Place has teamed up with Lincoln and three of their restaurant partners (P.J. Clarke’s, Le District and Seamore’s ).
The three restaurants will be serving a menu of seafood-focused small bites for guests to enjoy al fresco at the Waterfront Terrace. Additionally, Brookfield Place had partnered with Billion Oyster Project to collect shells that will be returned to New York Harbor as part of the organization’s oyster and reef restoration project.
On Fridays from 3-8pm and Saturdays from 11am-5pm, guests will enjoy a rotating selection of the freshest seafood and a variety of perfectly chilled Blue Point beer. Menu selection below (subject to change):
July 20-21: P.J. Clarke’s
• Long Island Oysters, Peel & Eat Shrimp, Fluke Ceviche
July 27-28 & August 3-4: Le District
• Oysters on the Half Shell, Shrimp Cocktail, Yellow Fin Tuna Tartare, Cajun Swordfish Tacos
August 10-11: Seamore’s
• Tuna Poke, Yellow Tomato Gazpacho Oyster Shooter, Guacamole, Old Bay Potato Chips with Onion, Garlic & Paprika