- A Leaf for a Hop: NYC Fall Beers For the Sippin’ - October 25, 2019
- Take In The Tastes and Sounds of a Wild Honey Pie Dinner Party With Us - November 6, 2018
- Here’s What We Learned at Brooklyn’s Sex Expo - October 3, 2018
kaletra covid 19 buy uk @LaurenDreier
‘Strands’ was an all day New York Fashion Week event, by designer Lauren Dreier, which took place in the Lower East Side.
The intricate parametric dresses were handmade by Lauren using multiple fabrics, from the traditional to the non-traditional, including wood and stone and designs which evoked strings and strands. See what we mean below!
- Strands– Organza and leather on maple and leather harness
- PET film and leather
- Braided mylar and organza on maple and leather harness
- Thou shalt not spline http://drnitalandry.com/?k=online-chemists – PTFE film, leather and acrylic
- White oak veneer and leather
- Interpolate this – Leather and PET film
- Stone veneer and leather
- Pant – Organza, PET film and leather
Paintings, also created by Dreier were part of the exhibition of sorts. Made with oil on vinyl, canvas and linen, the linear aspect of them in the background, added contrast to the models dresses.
The process Lauren uses to make the dresses is very architectural, and uses various designs techniques to bring everything together. It even comes down to the use of mathematical metrics.
The musical performance featured ‘In seconds, then beats: four string quartet’ composed by Morgan Gerstmar, and performed by Dreier and Molly Germer on violin, Gerstmar on Viola and Thea Mesirow on cello. The models were utilized in the performance by displaying two different modules of music for the musicians to play. Guests were allowed to move around and enjoy the fluidity of the designs and music. NYFW sometimes features unique designers, like Dreier and we can’t wait to see what she has in store next!