- This event has passed.
November 5, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Bagel lovers, line up! The producers of BagelFest and ultimate bagel authority, introduce a new and tasty concept: Bagel Bash. Taking place during prime bagel time, Saturday Brunch, the event will present a bagel flight experience, curated by BagelFest Founder Sam Silverman. The event will take place at The Hugh, which includes fourteen different restaurants, a bar and Pop Up Space.
The first Bagel Bash experience includes a flight of 5 unique mini-bagel sandwiches curated by a bagel expert, a mimosa, bagel rolling demonstrations, bagel-centric activities and swag. Plus, special appearance from a bagel lover from across the pond, celeb baker and author Lottie Bedlow of The Great British Bake Off fame.
Bagel Bash Mini-Bagel Flight Menu
- Baz The Works: lox on a pumpernickel everything from Baz Bagel, the signature sandwich from this charming from this neighborhood bagel shop located where LES and Little Italy meet.
- Wheated Whitefish: whitefish cream cheese with roasted red pepper and plain tobiko, from these Brooklyn pizza makers who burst onto the bagel scene with a delicious debut at the 2022 BagelFest, placing in the “Best Bagel – Experts Choice” Award.
- Ess-a-Bagel x Avocaderia “Mashup”: avocado mash, feta cheese, and cherry tomatoes a partnership between Ess-a-Bagel and the World’s First Avocado Bar
- Bagel Point Classic: everything bagel and scallion cream cheese, a palate-cleansing classic from Bagel Point, a Greenpoint gem and one of Brooklyn’s busiest shops.
- Liberty Birthday Bagel: there’s no gold at the end of this rainbow bagel – but there is birthday cake cream cheese! Indulge in this sweet treat from Liberty Bagels that will delight kids and the whole family
- 1 Mimosa per ticket
Bonus Bagel: sample mini-bagels from across the pond! Scottish bagel shop Bross Bagels, one of Europe’s best bagel shops, will have mini-bagels for the first 50 attendees to arrive.