NYBG Fall-O-Ween 2023
September 16 - October 29
Make NYBG your pumpkin headquarters this fall! The tricks and treats of the season come to life with plentiful pumpkins, gourds, and ghouls—and all sorts of fun-filled activities to celebrate this season of frights and foliage! Day or night, there’s something for everyone as we offer special weekends of pumpkin parades and pumpkin carving face-offs, as well as the return of our popular beer sampling weekend, Bales & Ales!
Evening events give kids (and adults!) the chance to show off their Halloween costumes in New York City’s most beautiful landscape, while you can savor the flavors of the season with artisan demos, food and drink talks, and so much more as autumn in the Bronx brings vibrant color to your backyard.
While you’re here, don’t miss your opportunity to capture picture-perfect fall photos at the Reflecting Pool and on the adjacent lawn, where you’ll find hundreds of pumpkins and gourds of all shapes, sizes, and colors!
Special Weekends and Events
- Pumpkin Carving with Adam Bierton: Weekends in September & October
- Bales & Ales: Sunday, October 1st
- Pumpkin Carving Face-Off: Sunday, October 8th
- Great Pumpkin Commonwealth Q&A: October 21st & 22nd
- Spooky Garden Nights: October 21st & 28th
- Giant Pumpkin Carving Weekend: October 27th–29th