- This event has passed.
Sahadi Spirits Grand Opening
April 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Sahadi Spirits from for wine and spirits tastings, delicious passed apps from the cafe, and live bossa nova music! Everything is complimentary — it’s a party! RSVP via Eventbrite for 10% Off at the shop on Sunday, 4/23.
The bottle shop focuses on modern twists on old-world vines, specializing in fine wines and spirits from underrepresented Mediterranean and Middle Eastern regions. Bottles hail from Lebanon, Morocco, Greece, Turkey, Slovenia, Georgia, Armenia, Sicily, and more. Carrying multiple types of arak, raki, local spirits from Brooklyn, and Middle Eastern winemakers based from Long Island to California, customers are guaranteed to discover a new favorite at Sahadi Spirits.
- Their neighbors at Forthave Spirits will be sampling from their line of outstanding botanical spirits.
- Vos Selections will be pouring Domaine des Tourelles – “The first wine company in Lebanon since 1868.”
- Terra Sancta Trading Company will be pouring wines and spirits from the Near East and Mediterranean regions.
- Winebow will be pouring Massaya – “Massaya is the essence of modern-day Lebanon. Through the quality of our wines, the native flavors of our food and the warmth of our hospitality, we deliver a message of refinement, happiness and welcome.”
- Une Femme will be pouring a sparkling wine – “At Une Femme, giving back is central to everything we do. For every bottle sold, Une Femme makes a donation to a charitable organization that improves the lives of women.”
- The House of Burgundy will be pouring from their exclusive portfolio of handcrafted wines produced by family-owned estates from around the world.
- Massanois will be pouring Zulal wines from Armenia. This woman-owned winemaker aims to express the purest characteristics of Armenian indigenous grape varieties: Areni, Voskehat, Koghbeni from Tavush, and many other rare varieties.
- Apollo will be representing Selendi wines, a family run and community-minded vineyard from Turkey.
- Tarpon Cellars, a natural wine company from Napa making fun and unique blends, will be representing domestic excellence.
Harissa Hot Honey will also be making an appearance to sample their seductively spicy Harlem-made honey.
The Sonido Costeño Trío bring their exciting “Bossa to Latin” music to the Sahadi’s tent. From Brazil, the music of Jobim and Astrud Gilberto to the USA, Stan Getz, Duke Ellington, Tito Puente, Santana & the Caribbean, Celia Cruz, Benny More, Trío Matamoros, Juan Tizol, Pedro Flores, and more.
FOLLOW US on Instagram for More
🗽 Your Guide for Exclusive NYC Events & Lifestyle
📸 Don't forget to TAG US & USE #NYCPLUGGEDIN when you go!
💌 SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE NEWSLETTER ⤵️