837 Washington Street
EEEEEATS Club is back for a Summer Friday edition, and you’re invited. We’ve partnered with our friends at Samsung on a conversation series that brings together interesting humans and great food & drinks. Friday August 11th at 5pm, stop by for complimentary Shake Shack, plus drinks from Stella Artois, Bud Light, and Don Julio.
Join is at the Main Stage for a discussion led by Andrew Steinthal, The Infatuation’s Co-Founder & CRO, then enjoy sprawling views of the Meatpacking District for our after-party happy hour hosted on the 3rd Floor terrace.
Our panel (moderated by Andrew Steinthal, Co-Founder & CRO of The Infatuation) is Element Shakers: Fast Casual, The Future of Restaurants, a discussion with:
– Aaron Ginsberg, Director of Strategic Development, Made Nice
– Rachel Wormser, VP of PR & Marketing, E2 Hospitality (ByChloe, The Sosta)
– Edwin Bragg, VP of Marketing & Comms, Shake Shack
– Laura Englander, National Restaurant Sales Lead, Caviar @ Square
– Thien Ho, Director of PR & Comms, Panda Restaurant Group
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- Brooklyn Wine Fest- Saturday April 14th - March 22, 2018
- Here’s What Went Down at @MeatpackingNY’s Open Market Event - March 22, 2018
- @BrooklynBrewery Beer Mansion- Friday April 13th-Saturday April 14th - March 22, 2018