The newest addition to Williamsburg’s culinary landscape, Williamsburg Market has officially opened its doors! The 15,000-square-foot food hall and market offers cuisine from 10+ chef-driven food concepts among craft cocktails set in a cozy industrial loft setting.
The Market is currently home to 12 exciting concepts including Alidoro Italian Sandwich Shop, Chef Bill Kim’s Urbanbelly, Harlem Seafood Soul, Ivy Stark’s Mexology, and others, including the Williamsburg Market Cafe!
In addition to delectable bites, Williamsburg Market offers an intimate Brooklyn industrial aesthetic influenced by French architecture at Ogawa Depardon Architects and a gorgeous 360-degree brass and marble bar, a cozy and well-appointed dining room. Both the vendors and the design of the market were hand-selected by Moonrise Ventures to ensure a casually-elevated dining experience.
We joined Williamsburg Market for its opening night earlier this month, which included delicious menu samples from select eateries, shaken and stirred craft cocktails, and a live jazz band. View the full list of vendors below!
Williamsburg Market Vendors You Can Indulge In!
● Harlem Seafood Soul: Founded by Chef Tami in Harlem, New York as an eco-friendly mobile kitchen, Harlem Seafood Soul has been lighting the food truck world on fire since April 2016. Harlem Seafood Soul has been featured on Netflix, Vice Munchies the Today Show, and more, making Chef Tami one of the most recognizable food truck chefs in America. Now, with its first-ever permanent residency, Harlem Seafood Soul is proud to bring its legendary feel-good bites to the Brooklyn community at the Williamsburg Market.
● Paper Plate: Paper Plate serves up honest to goodness delicious food, offering burgers, fries, and handspun milkshakes! Currently a crowd favorite at Smorgasburg seasonal outdoor food market, Paper Plate is putting down permanent roots at the Williamsburg Market.
● Urbanbelly: Chicago’s famed Chef Bill Kim brings his hit pan-Asian concept Urbanbelly to New York City for the very first time. A collaboration with the acclaimed Chicago-based Cornerstone Restaurant Group, Urbanbelly serves up modern twists on Asian classics, such as coconut curry pho and spicy Korean rice cake soup, which are sure to please the restaurant’s new Brooklyn audience.
● Temakase Handroll Bar: With their famous DIY to-go sushi boxes and their coveted sushi counter seats in the East Village, trendy sushi and omakase concept Temakase brings hand roll heaven to the Williamsburg Market.
● DI FARA: Domenico De Marco, or “Dom”, opened Di Fara Pizza in 1965 after emigrating to Brooklyn from the Province of Caserta in Italy. Before Di Fara Pizza, Dom spent time working on a Huntington farm until someone told him about a “good spot” on Avenue J in Brooklyn. That “good spot” is now known as the best pizzeria in New York City. This will be DI FARA’s third location, all of which are family-operated.
● Mexology: Chef Ivy’s Stark (Food Network, Good Morning America) brings her handmade Mexican
concept, a standout destination for authentic Mexican cuisines, to Williamsburg Market after developing
the fan-favorite location in DUMBO.
● Alidoro Italian Sandwich Shop: Called by Gotham Magazine “the number one sandwich shop in NYC by a landslide,” this Manhattan-based sandwich titan serves up Italian specialties that are among the most loved paninis in the City. Alidoro joins the Williamsburg Market with much fanfare for its first ever Brooklyn location.
● BKLYN Wild: Vegan comfort food with a twist from celebrity chef Ivy Stark, made just for Brooklyn with love.
● Effin Egg: Effin Egg is a fast-casual breakfast sandwich concept which exploded onto the NYC breakfast scene in 2022. Inspired by a true love of eggs, its menu boasts classic comfort fare with a twist, using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
● Oh-K Dog: Korean rice hotdogs have become a craze in Korea, quickly becoming one of the most popular street foods. Unlike a typical hotdog, Oh-K Dog specialized in using a stick to deep fry its signature items until the hotdog turns crispy golden brown. It’s the perfect snack filled with customers’ choice of mozzarella cheese, squid-ink, rice cake, potato, and more. Oh-K Dog’s famous Lower East Side location will now have a companion across the Williamsburg Bridge with its opening at Williamsburg Market.
● Newlight Breadworks: Stephen Robinson founded Newlight Breadworks out of his family’s home kitchen in Bridgehampton, NY in early 2020. Stephen started baking small batches of sourdough boules and hand delivering these daily to Babinski Farm Stand down the road. Buoyed by local demand, Newlight Breadworks quickly grew to serve restaurants, farm stands, and retail locations throughout New York.
Williamsburg Market is located at 103 North 3rd Street, Brooklyn, New York, 11249. Open hours are Sundays: 8am-10pm, Monday – Thursdays: 7am-10pm, Fridays: 7am-12am, and Saturdays: 8am- 12am.
Will we see you there?