Latest posts by NYCPLUGGED (see all)
- K-Expo 2018- Sunday September 30th - September 23, 2018
- Brooklyn Wine Fest- Saturday September 29th - September 23, 2018
- @Spotify’s RapCaviar Live- Saturday September 29th - September 23, 2018
Battery Park City Parks
75 Battery Place
Experience Thailand is an annual cultural festival, with experiential activities that showcase food, art and traditional dance from Thailand.
This year’s event will feature Thai street food from top Thai restaurants, Muay Thai fighting, a Thai designers fashion show, and more:
● Thai Cooking Competition to win a round-trip air ticket to Thailand
● Thai street food booths by top Thai restaurants
● Thai cultural performances and art supported by Chang Beer (US – English)
● Muay Thai showcase by Five Points Academy: Muay Thai & Fitness , WAT Team and Raktan Muay Thai
● Yoga session by Janice Liou Yoga
● Thai Spa and massage trial by 5th Ave Thai Spa
● Thai culinary demonstration by a celebrated Thai chef, Chef Hong Thaimee
● Exhibition from the SUPPORT Foundation of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit of Thailand
● A made-in-Thailand marketplace similar to one you would find in Bangkok featuring Thai food products, Thai orchids and custom fragrances.
● A series of fashion shows featuring distinguished and a new generation of Thai designers
● A live contemporary art performance by Thai artist Sarasin Chatwichitkul that will be auctioned off to support an art-based non profit
● A live mural painting featuring the rescued 13 soccer team “Wild Boar” by Thai artist Mr. Pairoj Pichetmetakul that will be auctioned off to support another NYC based non-profit
PLUS, this year’s Experience Thailand will feature a live cooking competition! NYC residents are invited to partake for a chance to win a round-trip air ticket to Thailand.