Latest posts by NYCPLUGGED (see all)
- Sleeping Beauty Dreams- Wednesday December 14th- Thursday December 15th - November 6, 2018
- Becoming: An Intimate Conversation w/ @MichelleObama- Saturday December 1st - November 6, 2018
- @CitySwoon Matched Dating in Williamsburg- Thursday November 29th - November 6, 2018
Bergn Beer Hall
899 Bergen Street
Enjoy a beautiful Summer night in the outdoor garden of a Brooklyn beer hall with other local food lovers. Free food and cooking demos!
Local Roots NYC is throwing an out of this world local food party to bring our members together and to invite the public to sample a variety of Local Roots shares to taste why hundreds of NYers rave about the taste and quality of our food. We’ll have lots of fun activities like discovering your spirit vegetable and opportunities to learn about the impact our members have in healing our food system.
In Local Roots style, they’ll have cooking workshops throughout the night.
– Learn how to build a cheese board and make it picture perfect with @Acheesemongersdaughter
– Perfect your homemade pizza with Brooklynite and City Council Member Rafael Espinal Jr aka @rlespinal
– Why is eating local better for your health? Find out from health and wellness coach Life Meets Health, @yo_erikita
Enjoy a beautiful New York City summer night in the outdoor courtyard of Berg’n Beer Hall and enjoy happy hour prices; bring your squad or come solo and make some new friends! Come with questions about our Farm Share so you can place orders in person; you’ll receive a goodie bag as a thank you while supplies last!