64 Dobbin Street
MoxxieMade Supper Series is an intimate gathering of women that share a meal, courageous conversations, and actionable wisdom on soul-growth topics.
Join for our MoxxieMade Supper Series with a topic focus on Strength Your Core – a reflection on purpose- with a panel of wellness experts. We discuss how to find your why and linking the core of you to the core your actions in order to live more fulfilling lives.
Get actionable mentorship and share dinner with:
– Sarah Levey | Co-Founder of Y7 – NY’s hip hop loving, sweat dripping yoga studio
– Cyndi Ramirez-Fulton | Founder of Chillhouse and The Chill Times
– Sophia Roe | Wellness Influencer
– Minna Lee | Wellness Blogger of Living Minnaly and Founder of Live24K
– Melanie Travis | Founder of Andie Swim
– Liana Roseman | Co-Founder of Project Heal
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal, unlimited drinks, form relationships with like-minded women, treat yourself with a free giveaway bag filled with lots of goodies, and leave feeling inspired.
Latest posts by NYCPlugged (see all)
- The Color Factory is Coming to NYC! - July 12, 2018
- The 8th Annual New York City Poetry Festival- Saturday July 28th- Sunday July 29th - July 12, 2018
- “Roll With The Winners” Pop Up Shop- Sunday July 29th - July 12, 2018