- Art on View: Galleries and Outdoor Spaces Re-Opening in NYC - July 17, 2020
- (DISCOUNT) Secret Summer Presents SSUNDAZE - July 10, 2020
- Black-Owned Businesses in Hospitality to Support Now and Always - June 25, 2020
Heineken and Formula E recently brought entertainment to New York City with the only electric street racing series in the United States. Heineken being the Official Beer and Cider Partner of ABB FIA Formula E Championship.
Formula E racing arrived in New York City, with the final two rounds of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship taking place on July 13th-14th in Red Hook, Brooklyn. To celebrate, Heineken created a must-see Formula E viewing party at the Heineken Riverdeck at Pier 17, followed with a performance by hip hop legends, De La Soul.
When experiencing the excitement of Formula E racing firsthand at the Heineken Riverdeck at Pier 17 and in the Seaport District, attendees had access to:
- Formula E show car and racing simulator
- Various viewing stages showcasing the race
- Self-powered bikes serving as phone-charging stations that tap into the sustainability factor of Formula E
- Plenty of Heineken and Heineken 0.0 to enjoy throughout the day
When the race ended on Saturday, the festivities continued as De La Soul took the stage on the Riverdeck’s rooftop to perform their greatest hits.