Latest posts by NYCPLUGGED
- Bogart Rooftop Brew Fest- Sunday September 29th - September 11, 2019
- NYC Mixer: @Popbar x @GritDaily News- Tuesday September 24th - September 11, 2019
- When Tennis and Great Food Meet, This Is What You Get - August 30, 2019
Stout NYC FiDi
90 John Street
Get ready for a crazy night you’ll never forget! The party starts in Manhattan, where we’ll take the subway to Brooklyn. This is not your normal train ride! 2 channels of music bumping non-stop as your tour guide/MC teaches you about NYC.
When we arrive in Brooklyn, we take the party to the iconic Brooklyn Bridge as we walk/dance/sing/and party all the way back to our final bar destination!
This is not just a party but a tour, as the same time the music is playing, you’ll learn some cool stuff! This is one night where you’ll be like, “OMG, did we just do that!?!”
Two channels of music:
Green: Top 40’s/ Dance
Blue: 90’s / 2K / Hip-Hop
Check in Location: Stout NYC FiDi, 90 John St New York, NY 10038
Check in time: 8:00pm – 9:00pm // Leave at: 9:00 pm
Party ends at Stout NYC FiDi
Your experience includes:
• A pair of Quiet Events headphones
• An experienced tour guide/emcee
• Glow in the dark gear
• Fun facts to tell your friends!