Latest posts by NYCPLUGGED
- *GIVEAWAY* Secret Summer Aquarius- Saturday January 26th - January 14, 2019
- Preview of To Dust and Conversation w/ Matthew Broderick @92Y- Sunday January 20th - January 14, 2019
- Rizzoli Music Aperitivo Erik Friedlander- Saturday January 19th - January 14, 2019
NYC Halloween Parade
114-122 Varick Street
Whether it’s by train, cab or broomstick, make sure you’re in the Village for this year’s NYC Halloween Parade.
Quiet Events will be there. You’ll find us dancing in the parade with our headphones on! We’ll have two music stations bumping the coolest and ghouliest jams, so there’s no doubt that this will be a seriously wild and unique night! This is a MUST do!
No offense to them but we won’t be with the general public! WE HAVE OUR OWN SECTION! This means we are not squished in with hundreds of people; we’ll have free range in the street to do whatever we want and we do some silly things! Make sure to save those dance moves for when we flash[mob] the onlookers and news media!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WE’LL BE MEETING BY THE ENTRANCE AT DOMINICK STREET AND VARICK STREET* STARTING AT 5:30 PM. TICKET HOLDERS WILL BE EMAILED A SPECIAL PERMIT THAT WILL GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THE AREA BEFORE THE EVENT TIME. YOU CANNOT ENTER PAST 6:15 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Please note that location can move up or down a couple of blocks.
Your Two Music Channels:
Green Channel: Top 40 Dance Hits
Blue Channel: 90’s, 2K and Hip Hop
Your Experience Includes:
• A Pair of Quiet Events headphones
• Participate in the famous NYC Halloween Parade
• Glow in the Dark gear
• Party in Quiet Events’ own section of the parade!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links