The fun and festive, and did we say free? events will be popping up at NYC Moxy Hotels (East Village, Times Square and Chelsea) this holiday season, in addition to their Pink Holiday Pop-Ups, open now through January 1st.
DECEMBER 17 @ 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, BAR MOXY at Moxy Times Square
- Join us this holiday for a surprise performance by the world renowned Christmas Matters Holiday Carolers! The acapella quartet is known for caroling with four-part harmonies, while dressed in festive holiday costumes.
- No need to RSVP, just come by and enjoy the fun!
DECEMBER 10 @ 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, 2ND FLOOR STUDIOS @ Moxy Chelsea
DECEMBER 11 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, BAR MOXY at Moxy Times Square
DECEMBER 17 @ 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM, The Studios @ Moxy East Village
- Each Moxy property will host a pink holiday nail bar with sunday’s, the popular non-toxic nail care company, in celebration of Moxy’s Pink Holiday Pop-ups offering holiday themed nail art, hand massages, and guided meditation with sundays.
o For Moxy Times Square – RSVP@MoxyTimesSquare.com with “HOLIDAY NAILS” in the subject to reserve a spot.
o For Moxy Chelsea – RSVP@moxychelsea.com with “NAIL ART” in the subject.
o For Moxy East Village – RSVP@moxyeastvillage.com with “NAIL ART” in the subject.
DECEMBER 2 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, 2ND FLOOR STUDIOS @ Moxy Chelsea
- Join Brooklyn Craft Company for a complimentary arts & crafts workshop, making pink holiday cards and tassel ornaments. No previous experience necessary!
- To reserve a spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “CRAFTS” in the subject.
DECEMBER 4 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, BAR MOXY @ Moxy Times Square
DECEMBER 5 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, BAR FEROCE @ Moxy Chelsea
- Shop the newest winter pieces, fine jewelry collection, home accessories, and create your own custom jewelry including bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and more at the Kendra Scott Color Bar. All items will be offered at a 15% discount and all the wrapping will be taken care of on the spot!
- No RSVP required.
DECEMBER 2 + 16 @ 6-7pm, ALPHABET BAR @ Moxy East Village
Get a peek into your future with complimentary psychic readings from Maha Rose – readings are on a first come, first serve basis, so get there early to sign up.
DECEMBER 12 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, THE STUDIOS @ Moxy East Village
- Our favorite neighborhood barbershop, Blind Barber, is setting up shop in our studio to offer up complimentary clean-ups and beard trims.
- To reserve a spot, email email@example.com with “BLIND BARBER” in the subject
DECEMBER 10 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, THE STUDIOS @ Moxy East Village
- Join Brooklyn Craft Company for a complimentary arts & crafts workshop, making holiday ornaments inspired by the East Village. No previous experience necessary!
- To reserve a spot, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “CRAFTS” in the subject.
PLUS! Be sure to visit their holiday pop ups:
🎀Pink Winter Wonderland at Moxy East Village
November 26 – January 1 (Daily)
The newest of the three Moxy hotels will be transforming the Alphabet Bar Terrace into a pink winter wonderland. The enclosed backyard space will feature over-the-top fuzzy pink throws, plush seating and Rock ‘n’ Roll Christmas trees. Music mavens, skater kids, and more are welcome to kick back at the coziest pop-up in the city. A Pama Pointsetta pink cocktail featuring Viva Joven tequila will be on the menu for guests to enjoy while they get into the pink holiday spirit.
🎀Pink Holiday Pop-up at Moxy Times Square
November 20 – January 1 (Daily)
Venture to the atrium on the 2nd floor of Moxy Times Square to experience Bright Lights, Big City at an all-pink reimagined futuristic set-up wrapped in metallic ornaments. You’ll be able to sip on a bright, boozy Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate while creating your very own holiday postcard photo behind a giant neon frame.
At the same time, Magic Hour, the largest hotel rooftop in Manhattan, will be transformed into a magical ‘Pink Holiday Playground’ with ceilings covered in hot pink twinkle lights, oversized rotating mirror balls, human-size festive bears all anchored by the central carousel. New boozy holiday food and drink offerings include a pink “dough-pie”, a Cherry Snow Globe, and Disco Ball Sangria Punch!
🎀Pink Holiday with Putnam & Putnam at Moxy Chelsea
November 15 – January 1 (Daily)
In celebration of the holidays, celebrity-favorite florists Putnam & Putnam will be transforming their entryway shop at Moxy Chelsea into a full floral installation inspired by Moxy’s Pink Holiday! Upon entering the hotel, you will be immediately greeted by an oversized installation of cascading pink holiday florals providing a perfectly pink botanical photo opp for the ‘gram. After making your way through, stay warm with a Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate made with Godiva White Chocolate, Vanilla vodka and edible pink glitter at Bar Feroce.